Technical Solutions Consultant (m/f) // 360dialog
Who is 360dialog?
360dialog is a company which believes that awesome technology can solve many of the problems faced by society today. While concentrating at the moment on the real-time marketing field our aim is to create a robust platform which allows the automation of any real-time, event-based activity. We bring in sophisticated data science and machine learning algorithms to minimize the need for human involvement in the day-to-day, leaving them to concentrate on the bigger picture while our platform acts as a never-tired colleague who can take care of all the things too vast or too fast for our meat-bag understanding.
Our mentality is of the ‘work hard, play harder’ variety and we encourage communication rather than isolation as the path to solving problems, working within an agile framework we are constantly looking to improve.
You are the next owner of our client workshop approach? You are responsible that concepts for client workshops are designed perfectly so that you and other team members are able to gather all information needed, to bring the client to the next level, using our lifecycle marketing and real-time customer interaction products – be it before the initial setup phase or within a value review phase. You will be part of our bizdev team with a lot of exciting opportunities. Evangelization of innovative product offerings or customer interaction and experience solutions as well as establishing new partnerships or initiating strategic projects will be part of your role. Besides that, you will be participating in our latest mobile communication initiative: Chatbots. You get the chance to actively shape our AI-based and machine-learning chatbot products because you’re the one at the heartbeat of our customers knowing how they could profit best from our intelligent, real-time interaction management.
- You take full ownership: you feel highly responsible to conceive and execute client workshops with our valued enterprise customers. You are the clients’ agent within our company
- You consider the next step: you create structured deliverables for internal and external stakeholders and enable a smooth further fulfillment process that makes it easy to deliver what clients were promised
- You are pursuing ambitious goals: you never stop improving our concepts & methodologies, challenge your own approach constantly and are brave to walk new ways
- You are a good communicator: you know how to ask the right question to receive the information you need. You feel comfortable and confident moderating meetings and are able to express yourself very precisely
- You are focused and organized: you know how to structure complex information and translate them into tasks while never losing focus on the best solution for our client
- You know your customers: you are inspired by deep-diving into our customers’ core business, generate innovative ideas and deduce requirements towards our solutions
- You speak tech: you can translate tech bearings to a customer-friendly language and don’t give up when it comes to all our highly loved acronyms
- Intellect and learning desire: you know your industry and enjoy constant learning and market observation
- Entrepreneurial spirit: you grasp the chances you see and are keen on creating something new
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in consulting, research or agile project management ideally in the marketing, CRM or mobile industry
- Business fluent in German (native speaker) and English
What we offer
- Independent work in an innovative, rapidly growing company
- Flexible working hours
- A diverse and exciting job with global reach
- An open, supportive and fun atmosphere in an international and dedicated team
- Fruit, coffee, tea and a varied selection of still or sparkling waters
- The opportunity to use your skills to the full and get recognized for your accomplishments
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, we want to hear from you. Send your application via email to email@example.com stating your earliest start date and salary expectations.