Test Manager IT (m/f) // So1
Do you love the technical breadth and details of a complex B2B cloud service platform? Are you able to transform client needs into well defined user stories for developers? Are you merciless when it comes to defining and verifying the definition of done? Do you feel confident about introducing the right amount of quality assurance into the wild west coding of a successful startup ? Well, this position might be just for you!
So1 brings artificial intelligence to grocery retail.
We have built and are expanding a revolutionary promotion platform based on cutting-edge algorithms and seamless (offline) retail integration. On this platform, we allow retailers to target consumers truly individually and in real-time with the most efficient discounts. Our artificial intelligence – the So1 Engine – learns from millions of consumer transactions and derives the right impulse to induce a specific consumer to switch from one product to another.
So1 has been backed by high-profile investors Target Partners and Shortcut Ventures with 8-figure investments.
Here is a TV report summarizing what we do (subtitles in English): https://youtu.be/O9lyfVTxJUA
We offer our employees unique learning opportunities and the chance to take on important projects from day one.
- You are responsible for the quality management regarding the software development and also regarding the integration projects with major clients
- You conduct estimates of costs, risk analysis and estimates of remaining efforts within the scope of partial project management
- You manage and execute testing activities internally and also externally by consultatively supporting the testing activities of our clients
- You constantly extend the test case database
- You prepare reports about the coverage of test cases
- You build up the quality assurance team
You are a self-starter who wants to shape and create a great team.
- Successfully completed studies of Informatics, Engineering or similar qualification
- 3+ years of professional experience in test management
- We highly appreciate certification in ISTQB, ITIL, IREB
- Knowledge of Big Data and Cloud-Services are a plus
- An excellent analytical mind paired with assertiveness, decision-making abilities and organizational skills
- Highly developed customer orientation and service mentality
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment
- Fluent in English and German
- Previous experience in FMCG or tech companies is a plus
Our offer to you
- A revolutionary platform that meets a strong customer need
- High energy environment and smart colleagues who will help you accelerate your professional growth
- Freedom to shape your role significantly and tap into fields beyond your everyday tasks
- Above-average salary
- Flexible working hours
- A job in one of the hottest cities in the world and amenities like free drinks & snacks, team events, and an office with a huge rooftop terrace in the middle of Prenzlauer Berg
Your new team
We are a diverse team of about 30 software engineers, algorithm developers, and business people. All united in their hunger to achieve something great and change the promotion game for good. We operate in small teams, with flat hierarchies. We love cooking together in the kitchen and having fun with barbeques on our rooftop terrace. We welcome everyone warmly in our team no matter where you come from or what your background is.
We are very much looking forward to your application. Please send your CV including earliest possible entry to the So1 recruitment team.
By submitting your CV and application information, you authorize So1 to transmit and store your information in the So1 recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies within So1.