University Recruiter // GetYourGuide
We are growing fast, and so is our demand for great tech talent. We are looking for an experienced University Recruiter to help us hire the best New Graduates out there. Up for the challenge? Join us!
Talent Acquisition is our top priority. The Recruiting Team is on a mission to seek out and build a talented team by finding new GetYourGuide stars who will contribute to our international growth. While looking for top talent, we have a “customer focused” approach to ensure a smooth and pleasant recruiting experience for all our candidates.
We are building a University Recruiting Program from scratch. The initial focus will be on Engineering positions, but we see this program expanding to other departments. You will be part of a newly formed team that will create the next generation of employees at GetYourGuide.
- Own all steps of the University Recruiting Program at GetYourGuide:
- Partner with hiring managers and hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing solutions
- Manage the whole recruiting funnel, from sourcing and interviewing candidates to extending offers
- Establish Partnership with Universities and Colleges to promote the GYG brand within Campus Recruiting Events
- Coordinate external recruiting events such as campus events, job fairs, etc.
- Plan and initiate inhouse Graduate events such as meetups, information events, and workshops
- Proactively shape the program and initiate improvements
- Analyse success and identify growth opportunities of the program by providing informed reports to Hiring Managers
- Several years of recruiting experience with a focus on university recruiting or high volume recruiting within a high-growth, fast-moving environment
- Strong passion for recruiting and talent acquisition
- Experience in managing high-volume projects
- You are not only an excellent sourcer, but also a pretty skilled interviewer
- Enthusiastic about the GYG product and are ready to pitch it to graduates
- Excellent communicator, with the ability to build trust with hiring managers and external partners
More reasons to join us
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- Own your development: participate in GYG Academy, a training curriculum designed to promote professional and personal growth
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Work alongside an international team of more than 55 nationalities
- GetYourGuide Vouchers… to experience our products for yourself
- GetYourGuide events as Summer Summits, regular Team events, Christmas & Summer Party
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Be sure to get recruitment tips and check out life on our blog. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.