Vendor Operations Manager Sweden (m/f/d) // Movinga
Welcome to Movinga
We are a young and dynamic company, founded with the ambition to disrupt the moving industry, in Europe and globally. From the simple online booking process to the consistently high service quality: this is what moving in the 21st century looks like. Backed by renowned investors like Earlybird Venture Capital, Index Ventures, and Global Founders Capital, we are continuously raising the bar of our product and processes to achieve our ambitious goals.
Vendor Operations Manager SE (m/f/d)
As a startup in an industry that is currently struggling to modernize and with services that experience increasing demand, we aim to grow our team with the sharpest talent we can find. Currently, we are on the lookout for a Vendor Operations Manager to join our international Operations team to start right away.
Your responsibilities :
- You gather customer orders and identify suitable partners from our partner network to execute the orders.
- You will have a key role in expanding and optimizing our partner network.
- You ensure a smooth process between order placement and execution and you are responsible for quality assurance of orders.
- You coordinate internal business processes to ensure that they are smooth and correct.
- You collect immediate customer feedback and analyze it with the Operations Team.
- You support the team in creating reports and presentations.
Your profile :
- You preferably have a degree in economics or comparable business education.
- You work independently and can set priorities even with tight schedules, and respond quickly to new and complex challenges.
- You have strong communication skills and negotiating skills.
- You are well used to the MS Office package, especially Excel.
- You possess excellent Swedish skills (both spoken and written)
- You have strong problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to work with a great deal of teamwork.
What we offer :
- A fast-paced working environment in a rapidly developing company
- Challenges which let you grow day by day
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- A competitive remuneration
- Fresh fruits, cereals, and soft drinks as well as various benefits for restaurants, gyms, cafés etc.
- Open-space office in the heart of Berlin\’s trendy district Prenzlauer Berg
If you want to be a part of a young, dynamic company with a unique team-culture, then we are just the company you are looking for.
Apply now and join the Movinga Family today!