VP Strategic Development // Honeypot
The VP of Strategic Development will collaborate with our customer success, marketing and business development teams to build a thriving brand for Honeypot. In this role you will shape the complete revenue pipeline, from client prospecting, to signing, onboarding and retention as well as co-shape the strategic steps the company takes as part of senior management.
- Co-develop and execute the company’s business development roadmap in line with Business Development
- Create new funnels and grow revenue, while ensuring sound alignment with our long-term vision, mission and strategy
- Develop and improve our inbound and outbound sales processes
- Co-develop and execute Honeypot’s Customer Success Management strategy in line with Customer Success
- Review our onboarding structure and proactively suggest change and improvement
- Establish relationships with key customer stakeholders to drive further product adoption.
- Develop key metrics for tracking and monitoring account activity and status
- Contribute beyond your function as a key member of the Honeypot leadership team
- You take full ownership over the company’s external facing side (e.g. BizDev, Marketing, Customer Success, etc)
- You co-shape the strategic development of the entire company as part of senior management
- You travel to conferences and attend strategic client meetings
- You proactively build and manage the company’s revenue pillar
- You build a strong network to the decision makers within key clients
- You hire, develop and coach great further team members
- You strongly contribute to create a company culture that is achievement-driven, cohesive and fun
- You plan and co-set structured team targets and motivate your fellow colleagues to achieve them
- You develop a deep understanding for our market and its competitive landscape
- You bring in strong ideas and strive for perfection
- You feel fully responsible for the overall success of the company
- Proven track record of 4+ years in strategic partnerships, customer success or business development
- Excellent management and leadership skills and a track record of building high-performing, agile teams
- Very strong communication, relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Desire to teach new customers and readiness to travel
- Passion for startups and software
- Extremely hard-working, ambitious and can-do attitude
- Strong attention to detail without losing the big picture
- Strategic and analytical mindset
- Fluency in English is a must (additional German a strong plus)
- Belief that awesome things are MADE to happen :-)
Please send us a message together with your resume of why you are the right fit for this job and what motivates you about this job.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!