Working Student – Customer Support B2C – NL (m/f) // HomeToGo
- Act as the first point of contact for new and existing customers.
- Answer inquiries by using our CRM tool.
- Be responsible for creating scripts & reusable email templates for responding to users.
- Be responsible for communication across all channels (phone, email and live chat) with our customers.
- Collect customer feedback and redirect this more effectively.
- Resolve product & service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint.
- You are currently enrolled as a student and able to do work on weekend shifts.
- You have a persuasive personality and possess outstanding communication skills.
- You work proficiently with Microsoft-Office (Excel and Word) and Google Drive.
- You have excellent Dutch and English proficiency. German, French, Italian or Spanish is a Plus.
- You have a positive attitude and enjoy working in a dynamic team.
- You are open minded, friendly, and enjoy solving problems to make our customers happy.
- You demonstrate a high customer service mentality and always work detail-oriented.
- You are flexible, prioritize well and are highly organized.
What we offer:
- Regular feedback and coaching in your role.
- An international work environment with talented, friendly colleagues from around the world.
- Flexible working hours, including the chance to work from home.
- An attractive salary.
- Great office location in Berlin Prenzlauer Berg, with top-of-the-line tech equipment, Table Soccer, and Table Tennis.
- Fresh fruit, free coffee and tea, and weekly yoga classes.
- Beer Friday, Lunch Roulette, and regular team events.
If this sounds like the challenge you’ve been waiting for, send us your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the perfect fit for this position and we’ll be in touch shortly!