Working Student Legal – 20h/week // Spark Networks
Spark Networks is one of the global leaders in premium online dating with iconic brands as Jdate, EliteSingles, eDarling, SilverSingles, Christian Mingle, and Attractive World. After its recent listing on the New York Stock Exchange (ticker: LOV), the firm continues its growth journey and we are now looking for a Working Student Legal for the Berlin headquarters.The Working Student will be responsible for supporting our Legal team in contract management and day to day legal issues.
As Working Student Legal your mission will be to:
- Organize files and other documents
- Assist in setting up the Company´s new contract management system
- Assist the legal team in conducting legal research and correspondence
- Perform other duties as assigned e.g. drafting legal documents, supporting due diligence
- Collaborate with our customer care department
Competencies we are looking for:
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation and good organization
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong attention to detail
- You are currently enrolled as a 3rd or 4th year law student
- A current confirmation of enrollment (Immatrikulationsbescheinigung)
- You would like to be part of a professional and international Legal team and contribute to the company’s success
- You are well organized and have a pragmatic and hands-on attitude
- You are able to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment of a digital player and are interested in technology / data
- You are fluent in German and in English, and you have strong verbal and written communication skills
- An exciting job, where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally, while helping customers find love and happiness.
- Great colleagues from over 50 nationalities and a fantastic working environment.
- Flexible hours and a modern office in the heart of Berlin.
- Further development with workshops, a healthy work-life balance, sporting activities, regular team events and much more!
Let Spark Networks be part of Your Success Story!