Working Student System Integration // Fyber
- Support of larger projects and smaller change requests in Oracle, Jira, Salesforce and other systems owned by System Integration
- Support of the System Integration team in the areas of system, data and business analysis
- Close cooperation with System Integration and Operations team members
- Process design, functional specification, testing, go-live and operations support
- Guided interaction with Fyber business teams as part of the wider Operations initiatives
- You are currently enrolled in a Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree and you are available for a minimum of 2 semesters
- You are fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
- You have a high technical affinity and analytical skills
- You are detail oriented, well organized and have a pro-active style of working
- Previous experience working with an ERP, CRM or Project Management System is a plus
What we do:
Fyber is a leading mobile advertising technology company. We are devoted to solving the fundamental business challenge faced by freemium app and game developers, generating sustainable revenue streams through ad monetization across all connected devices. Built by developers for developers, our unified platform serves approximately 330+ million monthly active users and empowers thousands of the world’s leading app developers and publishers to integrate, manage and optimize all ad revenue sources across mediation, exchange and ad serving. We are investing for the long term to build the platform that will fuel the app economy of the future.
What we offer:
- Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the industry.
- Work with a high-growth, publicly traded company (with over 250 employees in six years) in the heart of Berlin.
- Join a friendly, culturally diverse team (+44 nationalities) where people value excellence, team spirit, passion, courage, pragmatism and accountability.
- The financial stability of a larger company, but, with all of the perks of a cool Berlin start-up like food/drinks, laid back culture, and fab office space.