Workspace Assistant (f/m) // Infarm
INFARM was founded in 2013 by Osnat and brothers Erez and Guy. What started as a mobile vertical farm in an old 1955 Airstream trailer has now grown to a team of over 100 INFARMers. Just like our plants, our team comes from all corners of the globe: Tel Aviv, Seoul, Paris, Lisbon, and Taipei to name but a few.
At INFARM, horticulturalists work next to industrial engineers and biologists collaborate with chefs. Prepare to be challenged to look beyond your field for a possible solution – every team member brings their own point of view and knowledge to the table. We believe this is our greatest asset. At INFARM we want to bring together a passionate group of individuals and unite them under a common cause: feeding the cities of tomorrow.
Be a part of the urban farming (r)evolution: help redefine what it means to eat well, play a role in reshaping the landscape of cities, and re-empower the people to take ownership of their food.
Who are you?
INFARM is looking for a super motivated WorkSpace Assistant for our Spandau and Tempelhof offices. You will be reporting to the Berlin WorkSpace Manager and support with office facilities, continuity of services between offices, internal office events & employee experience initiatives. This will include ensuring the office runs smoothly, keeping the spaces organised, well stocked, clean and a place that INFARM employees are proud of. You will be comfortable with making courier requests, travel arrangements, stock orders & tracking expenses. Pro-actively streamlining office processes and guidelines are vital for this role.
- Fluency in German & English
- 1+ years of applicable experience in workplace administration – ideally, experience in customer-oriented fields, travel bookings & procurement
- Passion for people and space as well as the desire to contribute to programs that make a real difference in employee experience
- Experienced in the fast-paced international start-up environment
- G Suite skills
- Solution oriented
- Comfortable liaising with vendors, contractors, and customers
- Independent working skills, proactive
- Detail oriented organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Valid working permit or EU citizenship
Who are we and what do we offer?
- INFARM is a fast-growing startup that has developed its own innovative (and patented) growing systems
- Working closely with top-level managers you will drive impact and be a true a partner to the business
- A very friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Family-style lunches courtesy of our in-house chef
We are looking forward to meeting you!