Account analyst // allpago
allpago develops and provides the leading payment solutions for the Latin American region enabling global digital companies and other payment providers to process all local payment methods, which make up over 70% of the Latin American eCommerce volume. We serve Getty Images, Nintendo, Microsoft, McAfee, Salesforce, Symantec, Teamviewer in Latin America. Until today we managed to grow organically without any external investors, and now we need you to keep on building our promise of accepting payments in Latin America.
Account Managers create meaningful relationships with top executives at our clients and find ways to be perpetually one step ahead of their needs. They deliver the optimal merchant experience by providing guidance and insight into local payments, local processing, and product. You won’t be familiar with all these on Day 1, but over time you will add that knowledge and expertise to your toolbelt. As an account analyst, you will learn from account managers and support them across the entire allpago organization, by turning numbers into insightful business strategy. This is a unique opportunity to entry the fintech industry and experience the life in Berlin!
- Contribute to the overall business strategy, by gathering and analyzing data on clients’ trends, while providing strategies to enhance clients’ KPI performance.
- Proactively analyze and monitor KPIs, anticipating, and identifying suboptimal trends.
- Suggest and implement practical and timely solutions to reverse undesirable trends.
- Suggest and implement improvements that align with day-to-day business and operational needs.
- Apply the knowledge regarding clients’ trends and business needs to develop business cases and business requirement documents.
- Assess the impacts and benefits of recommended improvements on clients’ performance
- Masters (preferred) or bachelor in Business Intelligence, Business, Finance, Economy, or any other relevant field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, combined with the ability to use numbers for business strategy.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in English. Spanish and/or Portuguese is a plus.
- Experience with business intelligence tools like Tableau, and knowledge in SQL are a plus.
We offer you an international working environment with flat hierarchies in the heart of Berlin and the opportunity to work across regions with your peers in Brazil and Mexico.
Over 80% of our clients come from the Silicon Valley which ensures an innovative and challenging working environment. Please send your cover letter, CV and relevant job references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are eligible, passionate about shaping business partnerships and deliver results, we will reach out to you!