Affiliate Manager for Publishers & Travel Influencers (Italian/Spanish) // GetYourGuide
GetYourGuide is busy revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how travelers discover and book things to do in their destination. We come to work everyday because we are passionate about turning our customers’ trips into amazing experiences. Business development is a critical part of this mission.
The partner channel is already a significant growth driver for our overall business today, being the Online Publishing segment one of the major revenue contributors.As Affiliate Manager, you will be responsible for expanding the partner coverage in the Italian/Spanish segment of online travel publishers, including travel guides, influencers and bloggers.
In our fast paced environment, you will take full ownership of the online publishing segment for your language from day one. You will prospect and on-board new partners by employing different acquisition tactics in order to reach quarterly revenue goals. You will seek out and network with important travel influencers and build sustainable relationships with present, newly-acquired and potential partners to continuously increase the revenue from the Affiliate & Online Publishing segment.
- Manage the entire sales funnel from end to end: from lead generation and qualification, acquisition and onboarding, through negotiation of conditions, to closing and post-close account management
- Increase revenue through new & existing partnerships in the Online Publishing segment
- Research decision makers and their contact details
- Build good relationships with potential new partners
- Maintain a visible pipeline and KPI dashboard
- Optimize existing partnerships
- Join external meetings and conferences to meet strategic travel partners
- Influence internal stakeholders to push new projects
- Academic background in Business Administration or related subjects
- 1-2 years prior experience in Sales or Business Development, ideally in an online environment
- Fluent in English and Spanish, Italian is a plus!
- Very communicative and approachable
- Not afraid of cold calling and asking for the right contact person on the phone
- Driven by delivering ambitious results
- Structured and self-directed way of working
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Fast learner, quick in implementing feedback
- Willing to travel
Why work with us?
- Autonomy to drive the success of one of our most important growth drivers with huge untapped potential
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- International team with people from over 45 nationalities
- Weekly all hands meetings and monthly business updates
- Regular learning opportunities via trainings, our network of industry experts and conferences!
Also check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog at inside.getyourguide.com to get some insights into what happens behind the scenes.
Do you have the skills to do the job, enthusiasm for our vision and fit our culture? Great, we already look forward to hearing from you! Please include your resume and cover letter in English. If you have any further questions, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →