Business Intelligence Analyst (m/f) // Project A
Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Kry, nu3, Wonderbly and ZenMate.
We are looking for:
A new team member for one of our portfolio companies and our A-team.
- Transformation and Translations of the stakeholder needs in concrete specifications for the Data Warehouse and BI system
- Development of the data acquisition with digital analytics solutions (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager)
- Conception and development of standards for analysis, reports and dashboards
- Analysis of company-wide data
- Support and training of the operational departments in using BI and Digital Analytics tools (e.g. MDX Web Frontend, Saiku, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager)
- You have successfully completed your studies in business or the natural sciences or in a similar field
- You possess at least 2 years of relevant working experience in the fields of Data and Analytics, ideally in the field of business intelligence in an e-commerce company
- You feel good in working with SQL and BI-tools such as BOARD, Tableau, Pentaho, BA or QlikView
- You acquired knowledge in Digital Analytic tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, BigQuery) and know how to analyse the data
- You have a service-oriented mindset
- You know how to manage a project and drive it towards success
- You like to communicate, work in a team and have a hands-on mentality
- You have (very) good German and English skills
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated team
- You gain the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company by bringing in your own ideas
- Thanks to a high level of freedom you can quickly develop further
- You work at a modern, excellently equipped workplace in the heart of Berlin
- You profit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.