Customer Success Specialist – DACH (f/m/div) // FinReach
As a Customer Success Specialist – DACH (f/m/div) at Finreach Solutions, you will solve tough, ambiguous problems with a long-term international scope. Making our customers and consumers happy is your daily business; you solve tickets and internal obstacles as well as support our Head of Operations to re-shape and improve our current customer service processes.
As part of our international team, you will have total ownership of the satisfaction of our customers. In this role you will be responsible for customer retention and growth. Because we value our customers as well as partners, you will build and cultivate relationships with a growing set of existing customers and proactively ensure that they continuously derive value from our products. You’ll work towards ensuring that our customers continue to view Finreach Solutions as a trusted business partner. Additionally, this role will contribute to supporting to build a new critical function at Finreach Solutions.
What you’ll achieve:
- Consult with internal stakeholders in Finance, Sales, product and Tech on best practices and standards within Finreach Solutions
- Get to know our products inside out out – take your first customer calls; take ownership of being the first point of contact for our customers and business partners regarding questions and feedback
- Start bridging our customers needs with our operations and sales team in order to make sure we understand our customers at all times.
- Serve as a key player on the Customer Success team; own relationships, coordinate activity and communications, and build trusted relationship with both, our partners and end customers
- Ensure the quality of our database entries and documentation (we use Zendesk, JIRA and Salesforce)
- Be the eyes and ears of our customers: identify improvement needs, and communicate them to our sales or product team(s)
- Collaborate with your team members to identify bottlenecks and aim to solve them using technical automation or other methods
- You further improve our customer success function, which is expected to become a competitive differentiator.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Strong current interest in, and experience with consulting B2B2C customers
- True team player and an outgoing personality with confidence in interacting with all sorts of customers
- Exceptional interpersonal skills. You will be communicating with our clients in the DACH region, which means you need to have business fluent German skills
- High level of comfort in using live communication tools (i.e. live-chat, phone etc.); Ability to recognize problems before they arise
- An intrinsic pursuit of quality with a strong appreciation for the connection between quality software and the experience it delivers to customers.
As an Advantage:
- Knowledge in the financial industry or building platform product(s)
- Experience working in Agile project management
- Experience with AWS or Java
- Spanish and English language skills.
What you’ll get from us:
Working with us means you will be challenged every day by our customers and your peers. You can be yourself, speak freely, be trusted and respected. You get to give and receive regular feedback to improve yourself and others.
We know that exceptional people don’t choose jobs based solely on benefits, but we do our best to make sure that you’re set up for success. As part of our team you can benefit from our employee-funded company pension scheme, receive varied discounts (from public transportation to sports) and 28+ days of vacation per year. Naturally, we help you with integration in the city; provide relocation/visa support and German classes, if applicable. Plus the fun stuff, like choosing your own work equipment, weekly yoga or jogging with your peers, a fully stocked kitchen, regular lunches/breakfasts, other team socials and quarterly team events. Check out our page on Stackoverflow as well as our website to learn more!
Founded in 2014, Finreach Solutions is the B2B2C-platform for financial institutions, brokers and non-financial organizations. We support our partners in the digitalization of their business and interaction with their customers. Our platform offer best-in-class interfaces and reduced backend complexity. Due to the functionalities of the platform, organizations can focus on their products with one-click infrastructure components, and pivot their products rapidly with reduced time and cost. Furthermore we help financial organisations to maximise their customer lifetime value with SaaS products (see Switch Kits).
Companies like DKB, Deutsche Bank and the German Sparkassen rely on us to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we’re committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace. We’re growing and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Finreach Solutions welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds e.g. related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent, opinions and culture to their work.
To all recruitment agencies: Finreach Solutions does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to FinReach employees or to any other company location. Finreach Solutions is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the company.
What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please apply online with your LinkedIn profile (or CV if you prefer). Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section.