Data Whizz / Social Scientist // Mitra Intelligence
We are: A small, ambitious startup developing tech solutions for live event organisers, currently with a focus on the music festival scene. Over the last two years we’ve been working with one of Europe’s largest event producers to create a platform for these solutions and it is now poised to transform the industry.
We need: Someone with strong analytical skills to dig deeper into our data and help develop products for our customer.
- Comfortable tackling raw data.
- Adaptable and great at multitasking.
- Willing to take responsibility from the get-go and use your initiative.
- Fluent in English. German language skills are a plus. Data speaks in numbers, not words ;)
- A background in social sciences or data analytics.
- Statistics experience.
- A curious side and the ability to ask the right questions.
- Figure out how we can best collect, work with and use our data and develop how it is communicated through our platform to our customer.
- Develop behavioural and statistical models.
The Other Stuff:
- We are a young and international team working out of a lovely bright office in Neukölln.
- Music festival fans: We get to go to a bunch! (Not a requirement though).
- Salary is based on experience and is negotiable.
Interested? Send your CV to Natalia at email@example.com with Data Whizz as the subject line. If we like your profile we’ll get in touch and we can meet for coffee/tea/juice/water/beer/wine or anything else you fancy.