Entrepreneur in Residence (EiR) // solvemate
What we do:
Solvemate is a tech company from Berlin that is making customer support fast, painless, and cost-effective. Our platform lets companies train a virtual agent to integrate on their site or in their app. Customers interact with it through a series of quick multiple choice questions. With Solvemate, requests are solved in just twelve seconds on average. Thanks to machine learning, the virtual agent also gets smarter over time: By understanding common requests, it anticipates the correct response. Support request are dealt with automatically, around the clock, and at scale – resulting in faster response times, happier customers, and much lower costs.
Do you want to found your own company one day, but want to get hands-on experience first? Then it’s a great time to join Solvemate as an EiR! As of the moment you will start, we are entering a new growth phase – and you will work directly with our CEO on a day-to-day basis.
You will help all of our team solving problems and specifically support our leadership team in strategic analysis and decisions. So you will be confronted with highly strategy topics and day-to-day company challenges. If you want to found a startup, this is the job to do before and learn.
- Work with our leadership team to develop growth strategies to support Solvemate’s revenue goals
- Support the yearly and quarterly business planning process
- Help preparing the investors update presentations and company all-hands meetings
- Support the whole fundraising process from pitch deck to signing
- Identify the biggest levers for growth and make recommendations for action
- Do market analysis, attend customer meetings and stay on top of the market to figure out new ways of 10x’ing our value proposition
- Proactively engage in cross-team collaboration, with marketing, product, sales, and customer success – you gather information and puzzle them together to the big picture
- Solve problems! Founding a high growth tech start-ups means maneuvering around roadblocks – so given any issue, you figure out multiple ways to tackle them, evaluate smartly and come up with a suggestion.
- You are a cultural fit (https://www.solvemate.com/culture)
- You have studied business administration or something similar and scored top 10% of your class
- You have 2-3 years of work experience, ideally in a strategy consultancy
- You can both build slides like a pro, but also excel / gsheets are your best friend
- You are a logical thinker and a clear communicator
- You are hard working, precise and persistent – when you see a problem, you want to get the job done and understand the core of it
- Taking ownership is something that is out of question for you – you deliver results with little supervision
- You are excited about AI/Machine learning and the benefits in can bring to customer service organisations
Why work with us?
- First and foremost: The people. You are spending a lot of time with your peers. You should deeply align with our culture deck and understand why it is important that we have made it that explicit. We are truly working in an atmosphere of transparency, candour and teamwork mixed with some curiosity – all committed to achieve our long-term big hairy audacious goal.
- In addition to working with great colleagues: You can shape the future of a product that makes both the service better for consumers and jobs better for service agents. Be part of our growth story. We’re onto something and would like to take you on the journey.
- For sure, we also offer competitive pay, flexible working hours, team lunches and team events, offsites, and all the other cool amenities that a young high-tech company has to serve.
Further infos and process:
- Time and place: Starting from Dec-Jan, Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Please apply here: https://solvemate-jobs.personio.de/job/84854