Entrepreneur in Residence // Taxfix
As an entrepreneur in residence at Taxfix you will join a driven team on an exciting journey to disrupt a new industry.
Taxfix allows everyone to file taxes from his/her mobile phone in a matter of minutes. Taxfix solves real problems for people with beautiful software and makes something awful, a nice and fun experience.
We are an experienced founding team with a well-financed, hungry company with big plans for the future and fantastic working culture.
As an entrepreneur in residence you will take up the most exciting kind of challenges:
- Come up with ideas and take over whole projects and own them as you were the founder yourself
- Don’t wait for instruction. Always look ahead and see what’s coming next.
- Work closely with the founders to execute your projects and manage
- Do different tasks every day and dive deep into new topics to become an expert within days
- Multi-task between business development, marketing and product development topics
- Hire a small team of interns to support you on your quest
- Practical experience of more than 2 yrs or 2+ internships at startup or fast-paced companies
- Entrepreneurial spirit through-and-through with passion for hard work
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and with technology
- A history of personal projects, ventures or other history of strong ownership of projects
- Learn more than you ever did before
- Start tomorrow and take over full responsibility
- An experienced founder team that inspires you and supports when you need it
- A performance-based culture focused only on outcomes
- A great, friendly team that wants to change an industry and solve big problems
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →