Exclusive Brands Specialist (m/f) // Wayfair
Wayfair’s Exclusive Brands Operations team needs highly motivated and technically-minded leaders to help continue to grow Wayfair’s Exclusive Brands through excellent operational thinking, strong leadership and continued innovation. You will oversee the implementation of the European Exclusive Brands strategy in terms of style curation and data execution. This role will challenge you to derive smart decisions from ambiguous data sets, set a strong example for more junior team members and actively question the status quo.
- Lead projects against KPIs as a specialist with the potential to build a team
- Work cross functionally with Marketing, Category, Supplier Merchandising and other stakeholders to identify and execute on high-priority, high-impact projects
- Oversee and run the Exclusive and White Label Brands process end-to-end from style curation to data execution
- Able to take ambiguous ideas and formulate sound solutions
- Stay organized while pivoting and refining strategies as priorities evolve over time
- Proactively communicate performance metrics to key stakeholders by identifying the most suitable way to quantify the workload and the development of new metrics
- Partner with our Merchandising Catalog Systems Team to find solutions to simplify our processes
- Be a leader in the Merchandising Operations Department who helps develop action plans to move your team and our department forward
- You have successfully completed your university studies in business administration, economics, psychology, social sciences or engineering
- You’ve gained more than 1 year of experience in a relevant professional field preferably in e-commerce, technology or in management consulting
- You have strong analytical skills, a keen sense of numbers and you like quantitative problem solving
- You are not afraid of operational processes and enjoy finding creative solutions
- Technical background or technical orientation (experience with SQL is a plus)
- Extensive knowledge of Excel required
- Willing to dive deep to obtain a strong understanding of business strategy and bottom line goals
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in English and German
- A competitive salary and bonus that come along with a unique work life balance
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments and hierarchies
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- Of course fresh fruits, snacks & drinks every day!
- We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
- Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
Wayfair offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points with a superior customer service and inspiring interior topics. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Always committed to using technology to create a superior shopping experience, Wayfair developed Wayfair Next which concentrates on 3D visualization technology.
Wayfair generated $4.3 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 6,800 people.
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link: https://app.jobvite.com/j?cj=oHQA6fwX&s=BerlinStartUpJobs