Fraud Analyst (f/m) // Fraugster
Fraugster is a payment security company with the goal of eliminating fraud and increasing our customers’ profits. Over the last years we’ve invented an artificial intelligence technology that combines human-like accuracy with machine scalability. This ability lets us foresee fraudulent attacks before they actually happen and gives us a distinct competitive advantage over every other player in the payment security space.
We’re already working with some of the most well-known payment and e-commerce companies in the world. Notable clients include companies like Ingenico, SIX Payments and others. Fraugster is backed by top tier investors and is currently managing billions of Euros for our clients.
As our Analyst (f/m) you join a team of international researchers and are integral to our success. You are tasked with highly intricate data manipulation, logic automation and monitoring of evolving fraud trends. Whatever field you’ll take, the goal is the same – crush online fraud. Working with professionals from an array of backgrounds including data science, psychology, and software programming, you’ll create new features and constantly optimize one of the most advanced AI systems in existence. In parallel you’ll directly interact with customers to understand their pain points and provide the best security solution the market can offer. You will also have the opportunity to combine your creative and critical thinking skills to identify behavior patterns. We’re looking for analytical minds with a penchant for story-telling, puzzle-solving, and curiosity about what makes people tick. Sound like you? Join us.
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience in research and data manipulation, be it in academic projects or work experience
- Strong interest in technology and good working experience in SQL or similar
- Proven analytical skills–whether it’s a high SAT or GMAT score, an aced case challenge, or a math championship, let us know where you shine
- Fluent in business English; great verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor degree
What we offer:
- Take on the challenge of fighting the good fight against cyber-criminals, shoulder to shoulder with top industry experts, using the most advanced AI technology
- Go back to school! Participate in our “Fraud Academy” to ramp up your technical skills, go through our Payments and Fraud 101 training courses to become an industry expert
- Fun, creative and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
- Competitive remuneration
- An office located in the vibrant heart of Berlin
We are looking forward to receiving your application!