Fraud Analyst (f/m) // Fraugster
Fraugster is a payment security company with the goal of eliminating fraud and increasing our customers’ profits. Over the last years we’ve invented an artificial intelligence technology that combines human-like accuracy with machine scalability. This ability lets us foresee fraudulent attacks before they actually happen and gives us a distinct competitive advantage over every other player in the payment security space.
We’re already working with some of the most well-known payment and e-commerce companies in the world. Notable clients include companies like Ingenico, SIX Payments and others. Fraugster is backed by top tier investors and is currently managing billions of Euros for our clients.
Our fraud analysts (f/m) are our elite cyber detectives and come from all kinds of academic backgrounds with degrees in both technical and non-technical fields. They are tasked with highly intricate data manipulation, logic automation and monitoring of evolving fraud trends. Whatever field you’ll take, the goal is the same – crush online fraud. You’ll work with some of the sharpest minds in the industry in a highly technical environment, we’ll even teach you how to code! Working closely with fellow analysts, data scientists and developers, you’ll create new features and constantly optimize one of the most advanced AI systems in existence. In parallel you’ll directly interact with customers to understand their pain points and provide the best security solution the market can offer.
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience gained in an analytical role (preferably dealing with Big Data) with ample examples of data manipulation, modelling or logic automation
- High technical aptitude. Solid SQL (or equivalent) skills are a must. Coding experience is a big plus
- Proven analytical skills–whether it’s a high GMAT score or a math championship, show us that you’re in the 99th percentile
- You have an incredible eye for details and moreover, you can reflect them on the big picture at the same time
- You are fluent in business English and possess great verbal and written communication skills
- You have a Bachelor degree
What we offer:
- Take on the challenge of fighting the good fight against cyber-criminals, shoulder to shoulder with top industry experts, using the most advanced AI technology
- Go back to school! Participate in our “Fraud Academy” to ramp up your technical skills, go through our Payments and Fraud 101 training courses to become an industry expert
- Fun, creative and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
- Competitive remuneration
- An office located in the vibrant heart of Berlin
We are looking forward to receiving your application!