Global Mobility Specialist // GetYourGuide
GetYourGuide is the booking platform for incredible travel experiences. Powered by a global team of over 400 travel experts, GetYourGuide helps travelers find the best things to do wherever they’re headed. Since its founding in 2009, travelers from more than 155 countries have booked over 15 million tours, activities and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. The company is based in Berlin, Germany and has offices in 14 countries around the world.
Are you passionate about creating a positive relocation experience for our candidates? Our HR department is growing and we are looking for someone to help us manage our relocation processes in our Berlin headquarters. If you are customer focused and know your way around German bureaucracy and authorities, we can’t wait to hear from you!
As the People Services Team, we support our employees throughout the whole employee lifecycle at GetYourGuide. With a team based in Berlin and Zurich, we are responsible for a smooth onboarding and relocation process, we manage global payroll, and we support GetYourGuide’s growth in Germany and all our global entities. With all of our projects and processes, we aim to achieve an amazing employee experience as well as operational excellence.
- Provide an outstanding onboarding and relocation experience for our employees who move to Berlin to join GetYourGuide
- Support and coordinate all steps of the Relocation Process (registration formalities, government offices, apartment searches, settling in services, move management, etc)
- Act as an advisor on German bureaucracy (e.g. Tax system, Insurance System, etc) for new employees and the People Team, to ensure compliance in all steps of the relocation process
- Help to gather and manage all relevant documents regarding immigration, visa processes, considering country specific aspects, in cooperation with our immigration office
- Coordinate relocation efforts with external relocation agencies and guarantee outstanding service from our partners
- Collaborate with the Recruiting Team to improve and optimize the relocation experience
- 1-2 years HR Services experience in an international environment with solid knowledge of German authorities and focus on Visa & Relocation topics
- Proven track record of managing projects
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
- Strong intercultural competence
- Service oriented mindset
More reasons to join us:
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Private Pension Scheme
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Own your development: participate in GYG Academy, a training curriculum designed to promote professional and personal growth
- Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- Make an impact while working alongside an international team
- GetYourGuide Vouchers… to experience our products for yourself
- GetYourGuide events such as Summer Summits, regular team events, Christmas & Summer Party
Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog inside.getyourguide.com to see what happens behind the scenes.
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you!