Graduate Opportunities in exciting eCommerce business! (m/f) // Wayfair
We are looking for candidates for five specific positions:
Junior Supplier Merchandising Manager (m/f)
Online Merchandising Associate (m/f)
Campaign Manager – Promotions (m/f)
Junior Buyer (m/f)
Category & Business Development Associate (m/f)
Our future Wayfarian’s are offered comprehensive training and development to build expertise in their chosen specialisation, however all of our Graduate level positions start with a mix of core skills and experience.
What we are looking for:
- Relevant work or internship experience in online marketing, retail, e-commerce, or high-tech
- Ability to ‘hit the ground running’ – we need a self-starter with strong organisational skills who isn’t afraid dive right in.
- A creative and customer focused person, ready to put their strong problem solving skills to work.
- Interest in further developing your commercial negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical and / or quantitative skills along with excel expertise.
- Accuracy and attention to detail – you like to get it right first time round.
- Sense of humour and a great attitude to match that of our friendly team.
- A personable, persuasive and energetic communicator, eager to build relationships with new business partners.
- Fluency in English.
- German language ability would be a big bonus and any other EU language fluency is beneficial.
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary and bonus that come along with work life balance and a range of benefits.
- A agile and energetic work environment – your progression at Wayfair is based on results not on hours spent in the office.
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program.
- Private medical, dental insurance, pension, gym membership discounts, team pod outings, and more!
- An awesome opportunity to learn about e-commerce from a global top 50 e-retailer.
- Great location in vibrant Kreuzberg, Berlin.
- Fresh fruits, snacks, refreshments and beer Fridays!
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of sites includes:
• Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
• Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
• AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
• DwellStudio, unexpected modern design for everyday life
• Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.6 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,700 people.
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link: