(Junior) Account Manager Benelux (m/f) // financeAds International
financeAds International provides performance marketing solutions designed for the financial sector. Our clients are banks, insurance companies, and FinTech Startups. We help them to increase their online sales and customer base. A joint venture between financeAds and Berlin-based FinTech company builder FinLeap, financeAds International covers seven European markets with its multicultural team.
More details about us can be found here: https://www.financeads.com/
Who are we looking for? Talented people with a constant drive to unleash their potential.
What will keep you challenged?
- As a (Junior) Account Manager you are managing and fostering excellent relationships with our different advertiser and publisher accounts
- Besides providing support for our clients’ technical implementation, you optimize learning to increase affiliate sales
- You do not only detect new potential advertisers but also acquire new advertisers for the Benelux market
- With sharing your knowledge and supporting your colleagues, you contribute to the overall success of the company
What will make you succeed?
- We look for someone with drive – no matter if you have a Bachelors or Masters degree (e.g. in Marketing, Business Administration, Humanities or similar)
- Previous experience in Sales, Online Sales or Account Management. Online Advertising would be beneficial but not essential – if you are motivated to learn we are sure you pick up quickly
- You are a great communicator with a high proficiency in Dutch and English
- You impress us with your performance-driven and client-oriented mindset
- Presentation skills, as well as excellent MS Office knowledge and basic HTML skills, are a plus
What do we offer?
- A vibrant professional environment in Berlin – Mitte, right in the heart of the start up scene
- The chance to liaise with our huge network of young professionals from top Tech & FinTech companies
- Highly motivated and skilled colleagues who will help foster your professional development
- The opportunity to learn about online marketing, financial product marketing and lots of tech related topics
- Lots of benefits such as fresh drinks and healthy food, regular company events and a variety of social activities