Junior Photo Editor // Pamono
Pamono (www.pamono.com) is Europe’s largest marketplace for unique furniture and accessories. Pamono brings together international dealers of vintage and contemporary furniture, lights, and accessories, granting customers instant access to hard-to-find merchandise of the highest quality. With our international team, we want to continue to quickly grow and revolutionize the online design market.
Pamono is currently looking for an energetic and highly motivated entry-level Junior Photo Editor on part-time base to join our international team in Berlin. The position has potential to become full-time depending on performance.
In this position, you will focus on the transfer and processing of images from third party vendors. The ideal candidate will have experience with digital photo editing and strong organizational skills. If you have a keen eye for detail and enjoy working in a fast-paced, creative environment, then keep reading! You will:
- Perform simple cropping, resizing, color correcting, and balancing actions to large volumes of photos
- Manage large volumes of data and photographs
- Perform visual auditing, assessment, and troubleshooting of large volumes of imagery from third party vendors
- Understand and maintain the image quality and branding guidelines of Pamono
- Upload and download images to FTP and internal systems in batches
- Collaborate with our Sales team to assess and correct imagery when needed
- Correct image flaws and ensure image batches are web ready
- Occasional photographing of interior settings and photo shoots for our stories
- You have at least three years of experience working professionally within Photoshop CS
- Having at least one year of photo editing experience is strongly preferred
- You must have an extremely good eye for detail and consistency
- You have excellent organisation, communication, and time management skills
- You have experience editing and reviewing product photography
- Previous experience working in a high-volume production environment is a plus
- Experience with still life and interior photography is also a big plus
This is a part-time position with a potential to grow and could lead to a full-time contract.
If you can see yourself at Pamono, then please apply by sending your CV, a short motivation letter, and the earliest start date to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!