Junior Underwriter (f/m) in Berlin, Germany // Finiata
Finiata is changing the rules of lending! For business owners across the world, we are providing the working capital they need and deserve. Our technology is a world-first, focused on making fully automated working capital decisions for customers that can’t be served anywhere else. Join a fast growing company!
Finiata was founded by the minds behind Kreditech: Sebastian Diemer and Kenan Deniz. So far we’ve raised €20m in venture capital. Our highly motivated multicultural crew consists of serial technology entrepreneurs and is backed by world class investors (Point Nine, DN and Redalpine among others). Would you like to join us?
- Support Senior Underwriters in the daily business
- Helping in evaluating credit decisions with the help of our software
- Checking plausibility of invoices and customer connections.
- Analysing and verifying financial and non-financial information to determine the creditworthiness of our clients
- Review and monitor loans.
- Verifying information on client\’s applications and evaluating fraud risks.
- Given the responsibility to make independent credit decision within your own delegated authority.
- Enter and track information, ensure files are completed.
- In close contact with our borrows to ensure an excellent client\’s experience
- Making recommendations for the development of systems, processes
- Directly supporting the business by enhancing the quality of credit applications as well as making recommendations to colleagues to ensure that commercial opportunities are maximized while adhering to Finiata policies and guidelines.
- You are a quick learner and risk-oriented, detail oriented
- Knowledge of MS Office or equivalent
- You have excellent communication skills in Polish or German and English (spoken and written).
- You have some relevant work experience in the field of credit underwriting, fraud analysis, experience in accountancy, credit control or finance (is a plus)
- Appropriate degree/ certificate or equivalent in either economics, finance, business administration, or similar (is a plus)
What you get:
- Full exposure to our methodology and ecosystem, highly data driven technology
- Closely work with our founders, mentors, advisors, portfolio companies and get a high-level perspective on how to build a viable business
- A unique fintech startup that just got a 8-digit funding by top VC firms
- A management that is dedicated to your personal development and a dynamic team that you’ll have fun with
- An outrageous office in the vibrant capital of Germany, Berlin
- Employee benefits (Yoga, German Classes, Fresh Fruit,…)
Are you our new Underwriter Teammate? Then apply here!