Legal Counsel (f/m) // Blacklane GmbH
Legal Counsel (f/m)
One of our unique selling propositions is that we only work with fully licensed and insured, professional drivers and respect local regulations. One of your main responsibilities is to assure that we meet this promise anytime everywhere.
- Research and update governmental regulatory requirements, licenses, permits and mandatory insurances per market for our active cities.
- Advise on compliance matters regarding transportation, data protection and consumer protection.
- Cooperate with external legal counsel to advise on manifold regulatory matters in numerous foreign jurisdictions around the globe.
- Provide general legal support in a wide variety of legal fields, e.g. corporate law, tax law, insurance law, e-commerce law, IP/IT law, labor law, and general contract law.
- We do not expect you to be an acknowledged expert in all the legal fields, but you will need to apply yourself to all topics (with internal and external support).
- Fully qualified German lawyer with intl. CV proving strong motivation and legal expertise in e-commerce.
- 1–3 years professional experience, either in an international law firm (IP/IT/e-commerce law) or in the legal department of a multinational e-commerce company, ideally with background knowledge of the global travel industry.
- Excellent legal drafting, negotiation and communication skills, both oral and written (English/German).
- Pragmatic approach, solution-oriented, can-do attitude, strong analytical skills, sound judgment.
- Ready to provide legal advice in a fast-paced, challenging and international environment.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills, familiar with working in multi-cultural teams.
- Fluent in business and legal English, as well as German, both oral and written, is an absolute must.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize your workload.
- You are fun to work with.
More than a job:
- You will work in the exciting and innovative market of global ground transportation.
- You will become part of a unique international and professional team, that is characterized by flat hierarchies, a family-like atmosphere, flexible working hours and an open feedback culture
- You will have the tremendous opportunity to grow with us and develop your skills.
- You will work in a modern office with a variety of fresh fruits and drinks, regular company and team events.
If you want to be a part of an award-winning company that wants to set the highest standard for professional driver services across the world, please apply through our contact form. We look forward to hearing from you!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →