Manager of European Facilities (m/f) // Wayfair
This role will supervise the local management of the London and Galway offices and lead our two Berlin locations directly, with the objective of providing a consistent and excellent employee experience. Versatility is essential, because your responsibilities will span from day to day building operations to strategic planning around premises.
- Leading facilities teams across Wayfair’s European locations to provide a consistent and excellent day-to-day employee experience
- Directing the delivery of essential services such as maintenance, cleaning, security, mail, catering, and recycling, among others
- Coordinating and overseeing the build out and move in processes for new office openings
- Planning space allocation and utilization with senior executives
- Selecting and managing vendors and contractors
- Overseeing compliance with health and safety requirements
- Partnering with Human Resources, Real Estate, Finance and other business teams to meet broad company objectives
- Managing expenses and service levels, using data to demonstrate effectiveness and ROI
- Over five years of facilities management experience
- Track record of team leadership in multi-office environments
- Experience managing office construction and fit out projects
- Bachelor Degree in business, real estate or facilities management
- Senior presence; able to work side-by-side with a broad range of levels and functions to achieve objectives
- German and English fluency
- Travel to current and future European locations required
And finally, our proposition to you!
- A competitive salary and bonus that come along with a unique work life balance
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments and hierarchies
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- Of course fresh fruits, snacks & drinks every day!
- We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
- Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link:
Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points with a superior customer service and inspiring interior topics. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Always committed to using technology to create a superior shopping experience, Wayfair developed Wayfair Next which concentrates on 3D visualization technology.
Wayfair generated $3.4 billion in net revenue for full year 2016. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,600 people.