Managing Director // Ultravit
If you are looking for a new challenge in fast growing company and willing to have the opportunity to manage great project then Ultravit is your choice! Ultravit is premium nutritional brand with innovative approach to formulations and high quality standards. Ultravit is eager to become sustainable social media brand and achieve significant results in online sales with influencer marketing performance.
- Set up operations, building the team, developing the business activities and driving sales and marketing as well as overseeing day-to-day operations;
- Define the e-commerce strategy and priorities with a particular focus on social media and influencer marketing, allocate budgets to your team to drive sales and increase brand awareness;
- Identify new areas of eCommerce opportunity beyond current organizational thinking;
- Lead the team to create and introduce new products and brands on the market;
- Provide strategic advice to the shareholders so that they have accurate view of the market and the company’s future;Control the financial planning and results and make sure that all legal and regulatory documents are filed with compliance to the laws and regulations.
- Bachelor degree in business administration or communications with a focus on marketing or a related field;
- Strong communication skills in German and English;
- At least 3 years of experience in start-up environment, or equivalent business development role;
- Proven online/ digital marketing skillset;
- Entrepreneurial thinking;
- Ability to build and lead a team in a fast changing environment;
- Independent hands-on-down-to earth working style and attitude to overachieve;
- Ability to work in cross functional and international team.
The benefit you get:
- Challenging and diverse tasks;
- Experience to work with international team that has been developing and distributing sports nutrition and supplements for more than a decade;
- High degree of autonomy, self-responsibility and freedom to act, introduce your own ideas and take responsibility.