Merchandising Analyst (m/f) // Wayfair
- You will be responsible for operational tasks in one of the below EU-Merchandising-Teams:
- EU QA – Auditing new products on the website: The perfect team for getting an overview of all the categories and quickly taking on responsibility.
- EU White Label – Transforming products so that they have a Wayfair Label: an ideal position for graduates who are both process and detail oriented.
- Supplier Merchandising – Updating and maintaining the catalogue for our suppliers: working cross functionally with category management to maintain our catalogue of products.
- Localization – Translating our product catalogue and website: direct translation and managing freelance translators who are working on our international catalogue.
- Frontline – Implementing changes based on customer feedback: responsible for updating product information based on feedback from customers.
- In all of the above roles you will work independently from day one and will be responsible for your own tasks.
- You will support your colleagues with data analysis using Excel/SQL and also work on additional projects, providing the opportunity to further develop your career.
- You have completed/are close to completing a bachelor’s degree in business studies, psychology or a social science.
- You enjoy working independently and can take the initiative.
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- You speak fluent English. German language skills are a plus
- You have a creative streak and also an eye for detail.
- You are a person who likes challenge, can break it down into manageable steps and see the process through to the end.
- You are an active online shopper and have an interest in home decor.
What we can offer you:
- An attractive salary, including a bonus plan based on your performance and a shares package.
- Training opportunities and the chance for career development in a fast-growing international company with offices in London, Berlin, Galway and Boston.
- Mentors and coaches to help you with the steep learning curve. Comprehensive training to help you face all challenges.
- Experience working abroad through our Ambassador programme. You can work for 12-18 months in our Boston office.
- The chance to become part of our growing team in Europe and enjoy regular team events, company parties and a variety of networking opportunities.
- Discounted gym membership, weekly yoga classes and wellness week events (including massages) to help you find the right work life balance.
- An open and collaborative office environment.
- A chance to be part of the Berlin start up scene, right in the heart of Kreuzberg. Come by the office and see for yourself!
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of sites includes:
• Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
• Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
• AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
• DwellStudio, unexpected modern design for everyday life
• Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.6 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,700 people.
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link: