Music Database Editing and Maintenance // Idagio
Our apps (iOS and Web) are already being enjoyed by classical music lovers in 72 countries worldwide. Our partners include the Vienna Philharmonic, the Konzerthaus Berlin, Thomas Hampson and Ivo Pogorelich.
To further strengthen our team, we are looking for:
Full- or part-time employees and/or working students (remote work)
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Editing and maintenance of our composer and works database
YOUR PERSONALITY AND BACKGROUND
- Possesses very good knowledge of classical music repertoire
- Experience dealing with classical cataloguing systems
- Proficiency with common Office software (esp. MS Excel/OpenOffice)
- Not intimidated by database systems and has basic technical understanding
- Good German language skills
- Good English language skills
- Structured and conscientious worker
- Independent and solution-oriented
- Team player
THINGS TO NOTE
- The work is to be carried out remotely (working from home), with ongoing close coordination with our musicological project leadership.
- We offer fair wages and flexible work hours.
- The advertised positions are initially limited to the end of September 2017, with the possibility of ongoing employment.