Operational German Content Editor // GetYourGuide
What will you be doing?
- Editing and updating new product content in German and English
- Contacting external suppliers
- Maintaining the accuracy and quality of online content
- Coordinating freelancers
We are looking for you if:
- You are a native German speaker with strong communication skills in speaking and writing
- You are fluent in English, in speaking and writing
- You are flexible and quick on the uptake
- You are commitment to quality with an eye for detail
- You are an independent worker and a good team player
- You are process driven and fact-oriented
- You are customer-minded
The ideal candidate would also:
- Have experience editing online texts (in German)
- Have experience working in fast-paced environments
- Demonstrate strong business acumen, prioritizing tasks according to company needs
More reasons to join us:
- An open work environment where every voice is heard
- International team with people from over 45 nationalities
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- Room to develop professionally
- Regular learning events and team outings
We value learning quickly, succeeding and failing as we go. Our work is never finished, and that applies to developing ourselves and our skills. Join us for weekly all hands meetings and monthly business updates; take part in regular learning opportunities via trainings, our network of industry experts and attend relevant conferences!
Also check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog at inside.getyourguide.com to get some insights into what happens behind the scenes.
Do you have the skills to do the job, enthusiasm for our vision and fit our culture? Yes! We look forward to hearing from you! If you have any further questions, please contact us via email@example.com.
Include the following items in your application:
- Your resume
- A brief cover letter
Please note that we do not sponsor visa applications or support the relocation of candidates.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →