Partnership Manager Tour Operators & Travel Agents Germany // GetYourGuide
GetYourGuide is busy revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how travelers discover and book things to do in their destination. We come to work everyday because we are passionate about turning our customers’ trips into amazing experiences. Partnership management is a critical part of this mission.
Our vision is to have GYG tours and tickets on the shelf of every tour operator and travel agent in Germany. As Partnership Manager for this segment, you will lead GetYourGuide on the path of achieving this vision. You will work closely with our existing tour operators and travel agents to optimize their performance. You will be constantly on the lookout for new opportunities and the chance to gain new partners. You will leverage technology to maximize value to partners and obsess over the right details that will align interests. Furthermore, you will champion deals across the entire organization, and move things forward against all odds.
- Grow and develop successful business partnerships with tour operators and travel agents
- Lead commercial performance improvements and drive incremental growth with our existing tour operator and travel agent partners
- Grow GetYourGuide’s market share among tour operators and travel agents in Germany
- Manage tour operator and travel agents requests and work with the product manager to implement key learnings into the design of innovative solutions and optimization of processes in order to maximise partner performance
- Unlock new business opportunities by spotting and acting on untapped opportunities and trends in the in the travel agency and tour operator segment
- Improve GetYourGuide’s standing in the travel industry via your networking efforts
We are looking for you if:
- You have 2+ years prior experience in strategic partner or key account management at online companies
- You have solid knowledge of the tour operator and travel agent landscape in Germany
- You have a proven track record of delivering complex projects with multiple stakeholders with the objective of improving commercial performance
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills in English & German
- You constantly use data to make informed recommendations to our partners
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills and proven ability to build relationships
- You are proactive, persistent, self-motivated and always eager to learn
Why work with us?
- Autonomy to drive the success of one of our most important growth drivers with huge untapped potential
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- International team with people from over 45 nationalities
- Weekly all hands meetings and monthly business updates
- Regular learning opportunities via trainings, our network of industry experts and conferences!
- Also check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog at inside.getyourguide.com to get some insights into what happens behind the scenes.
Do you have the skills to do the job, enthusiasm for our vision and fit our culture? Yes? Great, we already look forward to hearing from you! Please include your resume and cover letter in English. If you have any further questions, please contact us via email@example.com.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →