Photo Editor (m/f) // MONOQI
About what you’ll be working on:
- Editing and enhancing all sourced imagery and in-house photography for web
- Retouching product imagery to ensure a uniform aesthetic in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- High-end digital manipulation in Photoshop, including color correction, removing imperfections, compositing images, layout, sizing, cropping, isolation and skin retouching
- Selecting product images and creating the layout for product pages according to our style guide, including uploading all assets through the backend
- Ensuring consistency between image assets ensuring a uniform aesthetic
- Managing timing and deliverables for all image assets
- Adhering to digital naming conventions and file management as well as quality assurance of all images before delivery of files
- Designing on-brand supporting materials for marketing and other brand extensions
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Art or related field
- Experience in commercial high-end retouching applied to product photography, preferably in e-commerce
- Expert technical proficiency and working knowledge in Adobe Suite, especially Photoshop and Lightroom
- High proficiency in background isolation, masking, colour workflows, size conversions and skin retouching, complemented by a strong understanding of color correction, image constraints and an excellent eye for detail
- Ability to deal with a fast-paced, high-volume, constantly changing environment
- Detail-oriented with strong time management and organizational skills
- Good command of Microsoft Office / Google Docs
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in English is essential
Please include a portfolio of your work, highlighting your graphic skills. Portfolios should include examples of high-end retouching on product photography. Please include before/after Photoshop examples in your application.
Please attach your portfolio to your CV.
Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
What we offer:
- A challenging, self-motivated position in a rapidly growing design company
- The opportunity for professional and personal development in a dynamic, international environment
- Fair compensation along with a special employee discount on all products offered in our online selection
- Open channels of communication, transparent decision-making, quick decisions and results
- A creative and design-minded Studio/Warehouse workspace in Berlin-Neukolln
Join the MONOQI team!
We look forward to receiving your application.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →