Podcast Working Student // Blinkist
As our Podcast werkstudent/in you will:
- Maintain podcast publishing schedule
- Help set-up interviews with authors, and follow up once they’re done
- Manage our podcast page including show notes, titles, tags, community, and images
- Transcribe podcasts and prepare transcriptions for publishing
- Help distribute the podcast
- Compile and track podcast data
- Coordinate with social media, design, content and other fun parts of the company
- Help brainstorm and plan new episodes and series
To do this, we believe you should:
- Be fluent in English, and have experience writing and editing
- Be comfortable in spreadsheets, schedules, and administrative documents with many moving parts
- Obviously it’s a plus if you listen to podcasts and love audio content
- Have a very conscientious and accountable work-ethic. In some cases you are the final person to check the files before publishing them!
- Have a smart and fun personality. This isn’t a WG interview or anything, but we try and keep our atmosphere positive, creative, fun, and challenging
- Doing well in university (or at least pushing it)
- Be currently enrolled as a full-time student – it’s a Werkstudent(in) job, after all
At our Berlin HQ we offer a fantastic workplace including all the benefits you’d expect – free drinks, fresh fruit, furious foosball fights, and the nicest, smartest bunch of coworkers. We foster a unique company culture championing self-empowerment, transparency, direct communication, personal development, and mutual support.
We got rid of classical management hierarchies and instead distributed authority among all colleagues. So, we strongly believe in the advantages of self-organization and autonomous working: not only do we want you to grow into the role of Podcast working student, we want this role to grow with you, too.
If we’ve captured your interest, apply now and let us know why you are the perfect fit for the job!
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →