Programm Manager (m/f/d) (Berlin) // caresyntax
Project management, Audio / Video and IT Integration in digital healthcare
Your work scope
- Manage the deployment of complex IT projects as part of the Professional Services organization
- Effectively lead the project team and take appropriate actions where team performance deviates from agreed tolerances
- Define, document and complete multiple IT solution delivery projects of medium scale and high level of complexity
- Responsible for planning, monitoring and controling of the project scope, requirements, and resources. Escalate in case of deviations
- Select the appropriate methods, tools and using iterative techniques during the project life cycle
- Maintain effective change control, risk management, and validation processes with a variety of dependencies (e.g., Development, Logistics, Contract manufacturers, Service providers)
- Manage the communication of all project stakeholders across different levels of seniority, including internal (e.g., Sales, Product Marketing), and external (e.g., customers, channel partners)
- Act as the main focal point for the entire business fulfillment life cycle
- University degree in IT, Business Engineering, Telecommunications or related areas
- Profound project management experience with an international customer base
- Experience in deployment project in one of the following industries: Telecommunications, IT, Healthcare, Audio/Video is of great advantage
- Project management certification (e.g. PMP, PRINCE2) is a must
- Willingness to travel
- Strong leadership skills, intercultural communication skill, solution orientation, willingness to learn and flexibility
- Business-fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Warm-hearted, flexible, and solution-oriented culture with open feedback culture
- Flexible working times models, including remote working, home office, tandem positions, trust-based working times (where applicable)
- Room to introduce and implement creative ideas and develop your talents with technical training and individualised continued education (e.g. languages DE/EN, leadership)
- Professional and intellectual knowledge exchange with highly-talented and ambitious colleagues from all over the world
- Work visa sponsorship and relocation assistance (where applicable)
Could this be you? Would you like to work in a highly innovative and visionary environment, where technologies are developed that help to improve and save lives? Worldwide.
Then please get in touch with us to discuss your career opportunities at caresyntax.
Our HR team takes your application and answers your questions under firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to know more about caresyntax? Find us on Xing, LinkedIn, Facebook and our company website, and join our digital health community!