Relationship Manager Clinics & Diabetics // xbird
xbird is a medical AI company developing ways to use smartphones and wearable devices to predict and prevent health risks.
We are already using our solution for diabetes patients to detect and prevent hypoglycemia. We realize this by collecting valuable insights about the behavioral component of diabetes and its impact on blood sugar levels. Our algorithm detects micro-movements through the sensors built into smartphones and wearables and interprets these into daily activities and special events that have an impact on the diabetics’ condition. By taking into account these digital biomarkers it is possible to put hypoglycaemia into context and predict it.
To enable development and validation of our machine learning algorithms, we rely on anonymized data sets of medical and behavior data. For this purpose we develop partnerships with clinics and doctors, as well as running studies with diabetes patients ourselves. We also work with all of these stakeholders to gather feedback for our product development.
As our Relationship Manager, Clinics & Diabetics, you are responsible for building and strengthening these partnerships. Ultimately, your work is key for our efforts to build an award-winning diabetes management solution.
- Develop partnerships with clinics and other institutions that run studies. Find agreements on integrating our technology into their studies, sharing anonymized data with us.
- Own the communication strategy for diabetes patients and doctors. Decide on messaging and create professional communication material that is engaging and gets people excited about working with xbird.
- Recruit diabetes patients and doctors through online and offline channels for our focus groups and studies. Build long-term relationships and find evangelists for our product.
- Run focus groups to help us validate and give feedback on our product.
- Organize and evaluate results of internal studies to gather medical data and to validate that our technology is providing true benefits to diabetics.
- Write case studies and whitepapers about the study results.
- Supervise interns to support you in aforementioned activities.
- Master or Bachelor degree. A medical degree is a big plus.
- In-depth knowledge about the daily challenges of living with diabetes is a very big plus. We very much appreciate applications from diabetics.
- Experience in building partnerships and/or community management, ideally in the health care sector.
- Experience in writing high quality communications tailored to different audiences. Experience in devising marketing strategies is a big plus.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and German.
- Great networking skills. Outgoing personality, eliciting enthusiasm in others.
- Strong drive and motivation to succeed. Entrepreneurial mindset, comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Structured, organized and self-sufficient.
- You want to do work that matters.
We offer you to get in on the ground level of one of Berlin’s most exciting companies with a management team that has already built and successfully exited numerous ventures. We offer a competitive salary and equity options to all full-time employees. As a growing startup, we provide ample opportunities for your personal development and career growth. We are looking forward to you joining our team!