Research manager / data analyst (m/f) // ABCD Agency
- Support in the conceptualisation of campaign concepts
- Screening campaign ideas for feasibility from a research perspective
- Taking the lead of the research team and coordinating the department
- Development of best practices, standards and guidelines for research
- Quantitative and qualitative research for our content marketing campaigns
- Collect data and supporting information via search engines and other sources
- Produce databases and database queries
- Find, analyse and distill publicly available data and reports
- You study or have studied data science, math, statistics or something similar.
- You have 2+ years experience working with different kinds of data and data analysis tools such as databases, spreadsheets, etc.
- You’re a critical thinker and have strong problem solving skills.
- You have excellent time management and organisational skills.
- You keep your cool under pressure and see a clear path through the chaos.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You have strong English speaking and writing skills.
- You’re confident in taking leadership for a team and not afraid to take on a challenge.
- You love efficiency and finding shortcuts to get results.
- You leverage technology to amplify your output.
- You have experience working with scripting languages like R, Python or Matlab.
- You take the initiative when you see a need – regardless of your job description.
- A history of research intensive academic practice
What we offer:
- The perspective to become a key team member in a fast-growing company
- The possibility to learn about SEO, PR and creative content production
- A market ready salary with opportunities for growth