Senior Corporate Development Manager (f/m/div) // FinLeap
We are looking for an experienced strategist to join our team and help finreach in their mission – We enable our partners to realize new business opportunities by providing additional value to their products and services.
As a Senior Corporate Development Manager (f/m/div) you will work closely with finreach’s management team to develop our corporate strategy. For example, working with our Business Unit Lead to bring finreach’s Switch Kits to the next level or collaborating with our c-levels on our platform products. Challenges like these ensure you will have a huge impact on finreach success.
What you’ll achieve:
- Become comfortable with our tools, process and teams
- Familiarise yourself with our products, markets and competitors
- Get ready to take the lead in business / corporate development
- Work closely with our management team on strategy, business / corporate development and organizational topics
- Break down vision and mission to dedicated markets, customer segments, industries and countries
- Define how to measure business value at finreach in order to drive the right decisions on our strategic roadmap and go-to-market strategy
- Identify new use cases and related revenue potential
- Create and calculate strategic options or scenarios to find the best overall approach for finreach
- Work on overall finreach business case
- Navigate independently and manage your own projects in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Be a thought leader in all aspects of the business and a key member of our management team
What you’ll need to be successful:
- At least 3 years of experience in business / corporate development, consulting or a similar field
- Significant experience in working independently on important strategic projects
- You are an out of the box thinker and use your strong analytical and critical thinking skills to solve problems
- Excellent communication skills as well as fluency in English. German is a plus
- And most of all you should be passionate about technology and FinTech
What you’ll get from us:
Working with us means you will be challenged every day by our customers and your peers. You can be yourself, speak freely, be trusted and respected. You get to give and receive regular feedback to improve yourself and others. We know that exceptional people don’t choose jobs based solely on benefits, but we do our best to make sure that you’re set up for success. As part of our team you can benefit from our employee-funded company pension scheme, receive varied discounts (from public transportation to sports) and 28+ days of vacation per year. Naturally, we help you with integration in the city; provide relocation/visa support and German classes, if applicable. Plus the fun stuff, like choosing your own work equipment, weekly yoga or jogging with your peers, a fully stocked kitchen, regular lunches/breakfasts, other team socials and quarterly team events. Check out our website to learn more!
Founded in 2014, finreach solutions is the B2B2C-platform for financial institutions, brokers and non-financial organizations. We support our partners in the digitalization of their business and interaction with their customers. Our platform offer best-in-class interfaces and reduced backend complexity. Due to the functionalities of the platform, organizations can focus on their products with one-click infrastructure components, and pivot their products rapidly with reduced time and cost. Furthermore we help financial organisations to maximise their customer lifetime value with SaaS products (see Switch Kits).
Companies like DKB, Deutsche Bank and the German Sparkassen rely on finreach to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we’re committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace. We’re growing and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact – join us!
finreach welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds e.g. related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent, opinions and culture to their work.
To all recruitment agencies: finreach does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to finreach employees or to any other company location. finreach is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the company.
What have you done before? What are you interested in? What motivates you? Please apply online with your LinkedIn profile (or CV if you prefer). Please don’t send a generic cover letter. We’d rather hear your short intro in the summary section.