Senior E-Commerce Customer Strategy Associate (m/f) // Wayfair
Are you looking for an opportunity to start your career in an exciting and fast growing e-commerce company in Berlin? Do you like to think about what drives customers to buy products? Do you spend time shopping online or surfing the internet and think about how the layout and the display of a page could be improved?
As a part of the Site Merchandising team at Wayfair you will be responsible for customer strategy and product presentation in a key category on our website, mobile site and app. Your goal will be to create a best-in-class shopping experience and improve the performance of your category. If you are interested in analyzing customer buying behavior and love living in detail, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Do:
- Manage category pages & site navigation providing dynamic, engaging customer experience through merchandising options
- Drive and execute on a variety of e-Commerce projects aimed at optimizing landing page performance
- Develop and execute cross-sell / up-sell activities
- Serve as the expert on merchandising and traffic in a given area of Wayfair’s product catalogue
- Make key customer-oriented decisions about how to merchandise our site
- Analyse site metrics and related data to identify opportunities to improve conversion rate and drive revenue growth across assigned product categories
- Relentlessly maintain high quality standards on merchandising of products in assigned categories, providing feedback as necessary to different teams
- Opportunity to manage and coach peers
What we are looking for:
- Strong mix of analytical and conceptual skills to understand and optimize page performance
- Interest in product presentation, an eye for what looks good in the online space and engages the customer
- Work experience in a related field such as e-commerce, analytics or consulting
- Ability to “hit the ground running”
- A self-starter attitude and willingness to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Positive, energetic approach to work
- Fluency in English is a must. German is advantageous
- Passion for furniture and interiors is a plus
- Previous experience with Google Analytics is a plus
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary and bonus that come along with a unique work life balance
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments and hierarchies
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
- We contribute to your gym membership, offer free Yoga classes, Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- Of course fresh fruits, snacks & drinks every day!
- We’re in the heart of Berlin with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
- Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link:
Wayfair is the leading E-Commerce company for furniture and home accessories. With our diverse range of over 7 million products, our customers can design the home they always imagined. At Wayfair, our customers can find the right product for the right price. The foundation blocks of our success were laid in 2002 by the founder Steve Conine and Niraj Shah.
Wayfair generated $4.2 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 6,800 people.