Senior Global Mobility Associate – German & English (m/f) // Wayfair
Senior Global Mobility Associate – German & English (m/f)
Talent Management EU works with our employees on company efforts to onboard, engage, and retain the best talent. We are currently looking for a new member to our Talent Management team, who will be solely responsible for everything related to mobility for our team in Europe.
We are looking for a Senior Global Mobility Associate to drive all our visa requirements and coordinate our expat engagements for our EU team. The successful candidate needs to be knowledgeable in German/EU work permit requirements, able to multi-task and deal with multiple assignments at any given time.
- Review current immigration and mobility processes and propose and implement new processes
- Oversee all global mobility operations within Europe, with a focus on Germany
- Provide guidance and support to global managers on expatriation and assignments
- Work closely together with recruiting, and learning and development, as well as our business partners in the US
- Proactively supporting International assignee’s in understanding the assignment life Requirements
- Deliver trainings to different teams on mobility
- Be part of the talent management team and have exposure to other HR topics, like onboarding, terminations, other employee relations topics, administrative side of talent management
- Proven experience in Global Mobility Management and understanding of the assignment life cycle and the associated issues from start to finish
- Come up with own ideas and be able to present them
- Experience and awareness of immigration legislation in Germany (UK, USA and Ireland preferred)
- Fluent in German, as you will work closely with the German authorities, as well as in English
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Ability to be a self-starter and work autonomously, as well as be part of a successful team
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customer
And finally, our proposition to you!
- Of course, the usual competitive salary, bonus and we share the company with you in stock units
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- The opportunity to work cross-functionally and closely with senior leadership not only in the Berlin office, but also with Boston, London and Galway
- We offer a vast selection of classes through our learn@work program to enhance your professional and personal development.
- We want you to connect with your team and fellow colleagues through regular social events
- We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
Wayfair believes everyone should live in a home they love. Through technology and innovation, Wayfair makes it possible for shoppers to quickly and easily find exactly what they want from a selection of more than 10 million items across home furnishings, décor, home improvement, housewares and more. Committed to delighting its customers every step of the way, Wayfair is reinventing the way people shop for their homes – from product discovery to final delivery.
Wayfair generated $4.7 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended December 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 7,700 people.
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link: