Senior Pricing Business Analyst (m/f) // Wayfair
- Mine data from multiple sources to formulate new pricing theories.
- Develop analytical techniques that allow for greater understanding of our performance.
- Design, Implement, and Analyze pricing tests.
- Consult on projects across the pricing team.
- Quantify both the direct impact of pricing and short/long term externalities.
- Develop robust reporting capabilities to measure the impact of pricing on key metrics.
- Architect new success metrics.
- Provide support for the pricing codebase
- 1-3 years in an analytical/consulting role.
- Bachelor’s degree from top-tier institution with a strong academic record.
- Degree in Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Business, or other concentrations with heavy quantitative focus strongly preferred.
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems.
- Ability to learn quickly and transfer knowledge.
- An affinity for data.
- SQL experience or interest in and aptitude for learning quickly.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Interest in working with others to drive results.
- Experience leveraging statistics and regression analysis a plus.
- Interest in a test-and-learn approach to program development.
- Interest in working hard, being challenged in a fast-paced environment, and having fun while doing it.
And finally, our proposition to you!
- A competitive salary and bonus that come along with a unique work life balance
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments and hierarchies
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- Of course fresh fruits, snacks & drinks every day!
- We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
- Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
Wayfair (NYSE: W) offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points with a superior customer service and inspiring interior topics. With an unparalleled selection of more than seven million home items from 7,000 suppliers, Wayfair helps people find the perfect product at the right price. Always committed to using technology to create a superior shopping experience, Wayfair developed Wayfair Next which concentrates on 3D visualization technology.
Wayfair generated $3.14 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2016. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,600 people.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →