Senior Project Lead (f/m) // Axel Springer hy
We are an Axel Springer-backed company based in Berlin. hy‘s mission is to fully understand the transformational power of the global tech and digital ecosystem and utilize it to the benefit of corporates, governments and their leaders. hy is a portfolio company of Axel Springer SE, Europe’s leading digital media company and transformational pioneer. hy is based in Berlin with offices in Tel Aviv and Palo Alto.
Organized as a platform, hy facilitates the capabilities of transformative technology companies, entrepreneurs, experts, and investors worldwide. Egon Zehnder and KPMG are strategic partners of hy, offering their global network and expertise as part of hy‘s customized services and solutions. We at hy are committed to a culture of inclusivity and mutual respect.
At hy, the Solutions team is responsible to validate, facilitate and execute single business opportunities or defining strategies and organizational setups (like CVCs, Company Builder or Hubs) for our clients.
- You manage projects (e.g. validating, facilitating and executing single business opportunities for our clients or defining strategies and organizational setups like CVCs, Company Builder or Innovation Hubs)
- You are the first-point of contact for our clients during our projects (those projects typically last from 6 to 12 weeks or even longer)
- You coordinate the internal and external resources required for the success of the project and work closely together with the other departments of hy
- You will be advised and supported by hy experts which do have a top track record in the specific solutions areas
- You have ownership of the process management, aligning stakeholders, capacities and timelines
- You are responsible for delivering state-of-the-art results on every project for a diverse range of topics and solutions
- You are proactive in identifying challenges and work together with your key stakeholders and colleagues in order to define and improve solutions
- You love to identify and solve problems
- Outstanding Bachelor’s degree from a top university (additional MBA as strong plus)
- At least 4 years work experience in high-performance environments such as a top-tier consultancy, a scaled startup or agencies, including experience for and with large corporate clients
- Working experience in the digital ecosystem or relevant side-projects are a strong plus
- Strong interest in digital and technology topics
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional organizational skills, able to prioritize multiple tasks and easily adapt to new challenges
- Ability to develop strong relationships and steer a wide range of stakeholders with a high level of empathy and service orientation
- You enjoy taking over responsibility, have excellent communication skills, a strong attention to detail as well as a strong hands-on mentality
- Proficiency in written and spoken German and English
- Experienced in common CRM, project management and presentation tools
At hy, we offer a competitive salary, an encouraging atmosphere and a great, highly motivated team. We believe in providing our team with extras that are high quality and meaningful.a