Senior Underwriter / Credit Risk Analyst / Fraud Manager // Finiata
September 8, 2017
Finiata – previously known as Blackbill – is one of the best funded ( > 6mn in first 6 months of operations), fastest growing and most dynamic oriented Fintech startups out there right now. A group of experienced Fintech founders (e.g. Kreditech and top tier investors Point9 Capital, Fly Ventures; DN Capital) are building the next level of SME lending. The vision is to become the leading European tech company to provide innovative credit products to small businesses and freelancers by pre financing open invoices that get paid in 1 to 3 months. We have developed a fully automated algorithm and processes together with a partner bank and are currently raising a large financing round to grow internationally throughout Europe. Exciting times ahead, you can be part of the journey and develop in any direction that you want in a fast-paced, high learning and fun environment. Current team size is 40+ employees, our (very cool) office is located right next to the Spree (a river) opposite of Watergate club in Berlin – join us now before we become corporate (just joking, not gonna happen). We’re off to something big and just got started – join us now and be part of the ride.
- You are our gatekeeper – supported by our software you independently evaluate credit decisions, check plausibility of invoices and customer connections
- To support your decisions, you’re provided with conventional, as well as alternative data sources.
- You take responsibility for each invoice on an individual and portfolio level
- You work autonomously and know how to re-evaluate and reiterate different risk parameters proactively
- You have relevant work experience in the field of credit underwriting, experience in accountancy, credit control or finance
- Appropriate degree/ certificate or equivalent in either economics, finance, business administration, or similar
- An analytical mindset is essential; you know how to assess the risk and plausibility of credit proposals
- You have a proven track record of good decision making, and demonstrate integrity at all times
- You are fluent in English (German and/or Polish would be a plus)
- Proficiency in MS Office or equivalent. SQL and other financial software knowledge (is a plus)
Visit the company websiteFiniata