Furniture Quality Specialist (m/f) // Wayfair
We are currently recruiting for a Supplier Quality Assurance Specialist, whose key role is build out the SQA initiative through effective root cause analysis of current Category and SKU performance, and implementation of corrective actions with our suppliers.
- Complete quality related incidence deep dive in to all major Wayfair product categories, identifying and engaging with key suppliers to ensure that all products meet Wayfair and end customer quality expectations
- Support development of quality standard requirements for Wayfair categories, against which our supplier’s products will be audited to ensure their compliance.
- Enhance Wayfair’s reporting of quality related incidences, through improvement of tools and processes in use by Customer Service and Operations teams.
- Negotiate with and support suppliers through a collaborative effort to agree and monitor successful implementation of quality improvement plans.
- Leverage product, packaging, and transportation inspections to identify and reduce quality shortcomings, drive procedural compliance, and create a basis for recommending best practices
- Execute time, cost and labor studies for our value added services offering
- Establish relationships with key quality assurance companies to enhance Wayfair’s quality related capabilities domestically and overseas (product/factory audits etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years of experience in one or more of the following: Quality Control, Package Engineering, Supplier Management, Operations Consulting or related field
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Fluent in English and German, any other language beneficial
- Ability to influence key stakeholders on tactical and strategic objectives
- Excellent relationship building
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and comfort with pivoting quickly and as often as required
- Team player who is comfortable taking the lead as a subject matter expert
- Understanding of key financial, customer service, and supply chain metrics
- Strong analytics fundamentals, proficiency in analyzing large and complex datasets to solve problems
- Leveraging data to paint relevant and influential business cases
- Organized and able to consistently meet deadlines
- Self-Motivated, eager to learn and make an impact
- Comfort in both a warehouse environment and behind a computer
In return a good salary is on offer along with the opportunity to join an established organisation in an accelerated growth phase.
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of sites includes:
• Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
• Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
• AllModern, unbelievable prices on everything modern
• DwellStudio, unexpected modern design for everyday life
• Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.6 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended March 31, 2017. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,700 people.
We´re happy to hear from you! Work with us! Please apply in English via our recruitment system Jobvite and have your CV and a motivation letter (or however you want to express you´re the right candidate) ready and use this link: