Technical Services Coordinator – Partnerships // GetYourGuide
GetYourGuide is busy revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how travelers discover and book things to do in their destination. We come to work everyday because we are passionate about turning our customers’ trips into amazing experiences. Business development is a critical part of this mission.
The Business Development Team seeks out new Partners who earn commission for selling GetYourGuide products on their websites and mobile apps, and support them with their integration efforts. As a Technical Services Coordinator, you will help achieve this mission by responding to technical questions from both our Partners and our amazing internal Partner Success team, ensuring we provide world class support.
- Act as the initial partner contact point for Technical Implementation Support (GetYourGuide Widget, Deep Links, Partner API)
- Gather and document all incoming partner requests and incident information
- Triage and prioritize technical requests and questions with Product Manager, and following up with Engineers as appropriate
- Clearly communicate service expectations to Partners
- Be responsible for technical escalations from our Partner Support team
- Provide technical support on incoming requests
- Create and maintain technical documentation relating to all partner products
- Group feature requests and assess their importance for the Product Manager
- Work closely with the Partner Operations Team to handle all Partner Inquiries
- At least 1 year of experience working in a customer service or technical support role
- Perfect English writing skills
- Working knowledge of computer systems, networks and the web
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Basic understanding and experience of APIs
- Familiarity with the IT industry through work experience and/or education
- Ability to solve complex issues and respond to difficult cases
- Ability to assess optimal amount of support necessary per partner
Why work with us?
- Autonomy to drive the success of one of our primary growth channels with huge untapped potential
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing our products for yourself
- International team with people from over 50 nationalities
- Weekly all hands meetings and monthly business updates
- Regular learning opportunities via trainings, our network of industry experts and conferences!
Also check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog at inside.getyourguide.com to get some insights into what happens behind the scenes.
Do you have the skills to do the job, enthusiasm for our vision and fit our culture? Great, we already look forward to hearing from you! Please include your resume and cover letter in English. If you have any further questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.