Technical Writer // Remerge
Remerge is a fast-growing mobile advertising scaleup that has become the no.1 app retargeting company over the last 4 years with offices spanning Berlin, San Francisco, New York, Singapore and Tokyo.
Our mission is to help app developers maximize user engagement and in-app revenues by providing the world’s most scalable and efficient app retargeting platform. Remerge enables app developers to re-engage up to 2 million users per second across 500,000 apps globally in order to increase retention and boost user lifetime value. Remerge works with the world’s top grossing app developers from all major verticals such as Wish, AirBnb, Spotify, JollyChic and Grab.
We are proud of the product we’ve built and the impact it has on other people’s businesses and lives. We like to be surrounded by people who push for growth opportunities and are open to trying out something new. We love data, designing for the user and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions.
- You will write, review, and edit, easy-to-understand user manuals, installation guides, administration guides, technical overviews, online help, reference guides, troubleshooting guides, etc.
- You will review and test peer documentation for accuracy, grammar, clarity, and compliance.
- Depending on the audience, you will adjust technical writing in manuals and other documentation.
- You will interface with subject matter experts, engineers, representatives, and other relevant personnel to complete document deliverables on behalf of employees.
- You will help improve processes for how content is created, delivered, and maintained.
- You will own documentation projects from start to finish, working with limited supervision.
- You have a degree in English, Journalism, Communication or a related field, with proven advanced skills in grammar and technical editing and writing. A degree in Computer Science or related field would be a big plus.
- You have a minimum of 2-3 years experience in technical writing.
- You feel comfortable executing workshops related to various technical topics and tools.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication English skills.
- You have the ability to effectively communicate working knowledge across cross-functional teams and customers.
- You have experience working directly with engineers and other technical subject matter experts.
- You have experience with Knowledge Management Systems such as Guru and you have good technical understanding of mobile advertising technologies (openRTB, SSPs, DSPs,Trading Desks, Attribution Provider, trafficking, deeplinking would be an advantage).
- We have successfully proven that our product is required by top app developers worldwide, now we are scaling our business.
- You will start an entrepreneurial career path with flat hierarchies, fast-paced environment and high degree of responsibility.
- Work directly with an experienced startup team in a very hot industry.
- Enjoy a competitive remuneration package including generous stock option awards.
- While operating at huge scale, we still maintain a close-knit team culture with team dinners, activities, and offsites to celebrate our success.
Remerge is an Equal Opportunity Employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability. We’re looking forward to your application!