Venture Architect (f/m) // Native Instruments
Native Instruments is seeking a Venture Architect (f/m) experienced in modelling new ventures with a particular focus on online services – and a passion for music and tech!
We are a pioneering music tech innovator and market leader in software, hardware and content for music creation and live performance. You’ll join a cross-functional Business Development team that works at the intersection of Native’s executive & product teams to accelerate growth of our platform within a global ecosystem of music creators. We are a team of design, tech, venture, startup, and product strategy experts obsessed with making music creation accessible.
In this position you will balance problem solving and creative ideation techniques to surface innovative ideas for new ventures. You will be contributing your expertise to emerging music creation topics and projects with tasks that span ideation, concept development, business modelling to prototype development and rollout. Examples of work you could be doing include modelling partnerships for new music creation services. All of this happens in a friendly, creative, and highly collaborative environment within the Native Instruments HQ in Berlin.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
You will contribute your expertise within an interdisciplinary team to build convincing business cases for new ventures. This will include, assessing new ventures & ensuring they are commercially viable, developing prototypes and supporting rollout.
- Assess and analyse markets & trends in music production and DJing
- Define options and business models for partnerships, investments, and mergers
- Support the development of criteria for a structured assessment of venture opportunities
- Accompany merger and acquisitions together with our finance department
- Identify key drivers & their sensitivities for new ventures, products, and services
- Compile targeted research briefs that provide competitive analysis, identify best practice, and what differentiates winning products for business development topics
- Combine research of market segments with positioning and relevance to trends in music creation
- Test, validate, and revise assumptions in response to feedback and data insights from users/partners
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Clear understanding of digital business models
- Identify business model options for new partnerships, product, and services
- Entrepreneurial mindset in regards to launching and pivoting products and businesses
- Understanding of digital technologies and industries
- Interest in music technology and music creation
- Negotiation and analysis skills
- Proven track record in strategy development and business planning
- Experience with launching digital business models and experience with product prototyping and testing
- Problem-solving and creative-ideation techniques
- An open mind and team-player abilities
- Familiarity with agile working methodology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English – German is a plus
Native Instruments embraces diversity. As an equal opportunities employer, we believe the foundation of our dynamic and pioneering spirit starts with a fair and inclusive culture. Our company culture focuses on bringing unique ideas together to fuel innovation.
All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment at Native Instruments and we encourage everyone to apply – regardless of gender identity, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Help us reach our goal in making the future of music diverse, inclusive, and exciting.