Vice President Global Expansion (m/w) // Chal-Tec
Founded in 2005 by Peter Chaljawski, the Chal-Tec Corporation is one of the biggest eCommerce businesses counting 500 employees from 28 countries. We establish and sell more than 13 brands which range from Home & Living, Consumer Electronics, Sound & Light as well as Sports & Health. 7000 products are reaching our customers in 21 European countries via trading platforms like our own webshop www.electronic-star.de and through well-known marketplaces like ebay and Amazon. Klarstein (www.klarstein.de) and auna (www.auna.de) are the biggest and best known brands in our portfolio.
We are an innovative eCommerce business with ambitious goals, but we always aim to achieve the highest customer satisfaction. This is why we are searching for motivated colleagues who will help us make our ideas and visions become reality.
- You are in charge for our global rollout into new e-commerce markets outside Europe
- You will build new business from scratch, new teams and be in charge for their roll-out in record time.
- You will work closely on business development and organisational topics, e.g. contributing to the business plan, relationship management and leading top-scale projects.
- You will drive expansion into new markets and regions and optimise the performance of Chal-Tec operations.
- You will monitor KPI’s using a self-defined system to make strategic analyses and guide decisions.
- You will collaborate with the management team to define new strategies and targets for our key projects.
- You will deliver pragmatic and impactful solutions to business-critical problems as well as opening new potential for the business as a whole.
- You have a 100% entrepreneur mindset
- You have completed an outstanding degree/MBA from a top business school desirable.
- You have a proven track record of professional achievements, ideally with previous experience with ownership of major projects.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in consulting, investment banking, preferably in a fast-paced environment.
- You are number-driven and have strong managerial, structural and analytical skills with the ability to set up efficient business processes and manage P&L.
- You are data-driven and communicative, energetic and independent in handling business challenges.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to achieve goals (in a fast paced environment).
- For you this is a once-in-a-lifetime challenge in a top-notch team of experienced and successful managers and entrepreneurs.
- Immediate responsibility and full ownership for strategic business-decisions on a global scale.
- A managing position in one of europe’s most exciting sustainably high growth rate companies.
- You will be supported by a team of highly skilled and dedicated colleagues.
- You can expect top-equipped workplace, located in a modern loft office in the heart of Berlin (Spittelmarkt).