3PP Producer (m/f) // Wargaming
Wargaming Mobile is an exciting division within Wargaming that acts as a proving ground for innovative and outstanding mobile projects. We drive results through teamwork, passion and smart data-driven decisions. We deliver legendary game experiences such as World of Tanks Blitz that are enjoyed by millions of people worldwide. But our games are only as good as the people behind them! If you know that you can thrive in a team of highly creative, passionate and driven people who are committed to delivering legendary game experiences then we’d love to hear from you.
Head of Product, Mobile
What will you do?
- Work with remote development teams to create amazing mobile games
- Take titles through the game development lifecycle, managing the expectations of project stakeholders at all stages
- Evaluate the potential success and quality of titles through a combination of metrics and qualitative review
- Support teams in a wide variety of ways including design, vision refinement, process refinement, hiring, etc.
- Support teams in running a variety of project management methodologies (Scrum, Agile, Waterfall, Kanban, etc.)
- Evaluate development milestones against acceptance criteria to ensure projects are on track
- Provide visibility in project tracking and team health, seeing the bigger picture and reporting on progress
- Be the go-to person for interaction between development and publishing teams such as QA, Localization, Legal, Finance, etc.
- Work with distributed teams and outsource partners to ensure delivery of their components on time
- Build visibility into project costs and look for ways to optimize
What are we looking for?
- Hands-on approach, with a full-stack knowledge of all aspects of designing, building, operating and optimizing a mobile game
- Previous experience working with distributed teams
- Proven track record of delivering mobiles games to meet expectations
- A master of communication at all levels within a team or organization
- Well-versed in wider business operations required to make a game a success
- Not scared to get in amongst the weeds on a project, but able to retain the detachment needed to make the right calls
What do we offer?
- Joining an international team of people passionate about gaming
- Working in one of the main European hubs for mobile game development
- The startup within a company with 20 years of experience in game development
- Flexible working hours & work from home
- Unlimited leave upon manager approval
- Public transportation ticket
- Company cell phone of your choice
- Gym membership
- Snacks, drinks, and fruit in the office
- Home internet reimbursement
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!