Agile Coach // flyiin
- Our sprint teams are organised as multi-disciplinary ‘crews’. As Agile Coach you will help these crews and their individual members identify problems and hurdles while maximising their autonomy within the given boundaries.
- You will coach the crew members to continuously improve processes within the crews, enable them to find their exact purpose and develop themselves as a master in their field. You will also design, organize and conduct training sessions for the various crews.
- You will support crews with the implementation of different Agile frameworks like Scrum and Kanban, and deploy Agile practices through the company. You will support the Product Owner with refining the product vision, preparing stories and grooming the backlog.
- You will play the role of neutral moderator within these crews and facilitate all required operational meetings (sprint planning, daily standup, retrospectives etc.). Whenever required, you will also mediate the crews through conflicts as well as help them making the right product decisions.
- You will help the crews with the organisation of on-site demo demo-days and presentations to external stakeholders: investors, advisors, airlines etc. You will also be responsible for coordinating the product-related content and demos for our weekly all-hands meetings.
- You will work closely with the development, commercial and marketing teams to ensure the highest level of transparency and knowledge sharing and drive the implementation of an agile culture and continuous improvement-focusing processes within the company.
WHAT MAKES YOU THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
If you have…
- 3+ years hands-on experience working as an Agile Coach, Scrum Master or Product Manager/Owner within an agile environment
- Excellent knowledge of Lean and Agile principles
- Experience with communication and project management tools: Google for Business, Slack, Trello, Jira etc.
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- A practical understanding of concepts like Tribes, Chapters, Circles, Guilds and related organisational concepts
- Background in designing and/or architecturing complex digital systems
- Outstanding organisational and communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Solid knowledge of English (English is the company’s official language)
- A certification… that’s nice, but not a must
If you are excited about…
- Travel, and most specifically air travel
- Helping teams and individuals grow
- Working with people from different parts of the world
- Making a company a more efficient and fun place to work
- Contributing to developing a company’s culture and dynamics
- Being part of something big that has the potential to transform a whole industry
If as a person, you appreciate…
- Highly collaborative working environments
- Systematic feedback and knowledge sharing
- “Bullshit-free”, lean and focused organisations
- Hands-on, day-to-day work
HOW CAN YOU STAND OUT
You’ll reach the top of the list if in addition to the above, you:
1- Have already been in a similar role and helped build up a technology company from scratch
2- Can demonstrate a high level of self-reliance and a strong sense of initiative
3- Are able to appreciate the complexity of a digital marketplace, from both a technical and business perspective
4- Have experience in working with business- and product-related metrics
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU AT FLYIIN.
1- The opportunity to join a company that will grow fast, and be at the origin of it
2- The chance to work very enthusiastic and experienced people who all share the strong desire to shake things up
3- The option to work remotely from home one day a week
4- Regular “Knowledge sessions” on topics such as online travel, airlines, technology or product
5- Your daily dose of coffee, fresh fruits, snacks… and our weekly beers and wine.
6- And finally, a competitive salary and an attractive office space in the heart of Berlin (Prenzlauer Berg)
… and more as our business and results grow.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
If this is a kind of adventure you would take part in, and the type of jobs that you’ve always been looking for, send us an email at email@example.com, and tell us why you’re the best candidate for this position.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you.