Agile Coach (m/f) for FinLeap // FinLeap
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Hands-on coaching and mentoring of development teams and stakeholders to improve speed, engagement, teamwork and efficiency
- Support teams to apply agile in a way that is aligned with the team culture and project- /venture-specific structure
- Reduce complexity, encourage face-to-face-communication and think lean
- Assist Product Managers and Owners in maintaining healthy backlogs
- Help teams build structures and processes for effective knowledge sharing
- Keep record of relevant metrics to track team progress and improvement
- Continually hone your craft and learn about new tools and techniques to pass on to FinLeap teams
Our Perfect Match
- Believes strongly in the principles behind the agile manifesto
- Has worked as an agile coach or scrum master in an international environment
- Has successfully introduced agile development principles into dynamic tech organizations
- Has experience adapting agile methodologies to the specific needs of organizations
- Negotiates masterfully and uses conflict management skills confidently
- Is an excellent communicator in English and German
- We empower entrepreneurs to reshape finance
- A mix of serial entrepreneurs and industry experts work together to ensure each company’s success
- Talented, dedicated and passionate people are at the core of our business
- We believe hard work and success deserve to be celebrated—both in and out of the office
Apply online with your LinkedIn Profile or CV.
We’re looking forward to being in touch!
Best, your FinLeap Recruiting Team.