Category Manager (m/f) in Berlin // KW-Commerce
KW-Commerce is an international e-commerce company at the start-up hot spot Berlin. Our product range includes more than 25,000 items of consumer electronics accessories and home & living products which we sell through online marketplaces like Amazon and eBay to more than 5,000,000 customers every year, fast and worldwide. KW-Commerce is a grown-up start-up. With down-to-earth commitment, a strong team spirit and a good sense of humor 180 employees worldwide continue to develop our company – always keeping an eye on long-term company success. Be a part of our success story as our new:
Category Manager (m/f) in Berlin
As Category Manager (m / f) in Berlin, you are driving the development and expansion of one of our product categories (Mobile Accessories, Electronics, Home & Living, Soft Goods, Hard Goods) and assuming responsibility for your own range of products. In this position, you develop and design an attractive and customer-oriented product range.
In detail, this includes the following tasks:
- To carry out market, trend and competitor analyses to identify new, attractive products, thus creating the basis for market-oriented assortment management with the aim of consistent product range expansion
- To develop, optimize and expand your product range through continuous product range analyses and monitoring of sales successes
- To coordinate and ensure the procurement of new potential products in close cooperation with our sourcing team in China
- In the context of inventory management, to control the international flow of goods and ensure the availability of products in close cooperation with our Supply Chain Management team
- To support the Marketing department with the conception and implementation of product-related marketing and control the success of implemented measures
In this pivotal position, you act as a link between different departments. These include: Purchasing in our Chinese office, Marketing, Product Data Management, Quality Management, Customer Service and Logistics.
If you meet the following requirements, we should get to know each other:
- At least 2 years of professional experience in product management, category management, purchasing or business development (ideally in an e-commerce environment)
- A successfully completed business or technical degree
- Willingness to travel to international trade fairs
- Good knowledge of common office programs
- Very good knowledge of English (C1 level)
KW-Commerce is an owner-managed, self-financed and profitable company from its beginning with a clear vision. We offer you an exciting and responsible job in our grown-up startup.
What awaits you:
- A lot of self-responsibility and independence in a working environment that encourages and demands active contribution and commitment and gives you plenty of room for realizing your own ideas and visions
- A friendly and supportive team as well as a modernly-equipped workplace in our office located in the center of Berlin
- Fresh fruit, free drinks and regular corporate events
- Flexible working hours and transparent corporate communication
Further information about our team can be found here: http://www.kw-commerce.de/de/teamlife